For your final project you are creating a multi media project with the theme "Lessons Learned". How is the project going so far? Are you having any trouble coming up with ideas ? Do you have any questions about how to use Movie Maker? Tell me about some ideas you have about the various ways that this tool could be used in your personal and academic life.
6 comments:
Hey, yeah so this is Conor and I am commenting on the blog. I am sorta excited for this project, like a lot.
This is Matt, I am looking forward to creating a project that students can look at in later years and see what motivated me to become a better student
My project is going well so far, i have 20 pictures including a video, and i don't have too many personal pictures of myself so i had to pick pictures out from the internet. Also, i'm wondering how i'm supposed to credit the pictures at the end of my video (credits).
I finished my project and I was very happy with it. I had nice pictures and captions and transitions and everything. I spent hours searching for the perfect pictures and since I only had one class time to work on it because I hadn't yet been shown
MovieMaker, I had to do it all in 45 minutes under stress and a short deadline. But I was able to finish in time, and I loved the final product...then it was all deleted. Something went wrong and my project is missing. Awesome.
I finished the project, but unfortunately there was an audio glitch in my video in the video. But other than that i was pretty happy with it.
Mitch,
You should add a works cited page in MLA format as a slide at the end of your video. You don't have to add the parenthetical citation in the video itself. That would detract from the video.
Post a Comment