This is a place to share our thoughts and ideas. Each week we will discuss some of the things that we are doing in class.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
I'm Excited!
I have heard a lot about blogs recently, but have never really used one before. So, I am excited to learn new things about it and how to use it to benefit me!
It will be a fantastic learning experience for everyone. I think once we familiarize ourselves with it, it will become more enjoyable to use, and easier to actually use to our advantage for learning purposes.
I'm excited to be working with this blogger because I enjoy blogs. I use tumblr often so I'm kind of familiar with a site like this. I've never used a blog for school so this should be interesting!
I am also excited. This is confusing for me a bit, since I have never blogged before other than Dr.G's class. Which even then, was confusing to me. I am excited to learn new things about this site and hopefully use it more often in every day life.
5 comments:
I am excited too. What a 21st century way to communicate!
It will be a fantastic learning experience for everyone. I think once we familiarize ourselves with it, it will become more enjoyable to use, and easier to actually use to our advantage for learning purposes.
I'm excited to be working with this blogger because I enjoy blogs. I use tumblr often so I'm kind of familiar with a site like this. I've never used a blog for school so this should be interesting!
I am also excited. This is confusing for me a bit, since I have never blogged before other than Dr.G's class. Which even then, was confusing to me. I am excited to learn new things about this site and hopefully use it more often in every day life.
Post a Comment