Thursday, October 4, 2012

Big 6 and Inspiration

This week you learned about the Big 6 and you used Inspiration to create a graphic organizer to demonstrate what you learned. You will hear more about the Big 6 in other lessons we do throughout the semester. Share some of your thoughts about using Inspiration. Did you find the tutorials helpful? Can you think of ways to use it in your other classes? Do you think this is a tool you will use again?

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I found Inspiration to be a very useful tool this week. The tutorial was very helpful for me. I was able to figure out how to use this program and how to apply it. I will defiantly use this tool again in other classes. I could use Inspiration to create diagrams and maps for presentations or study guides and outlines to take notes in class. Inspiration was very helpful and I look forward to using it again.