This is a place to share our thoughts and ideas. Each week we will discuss some of the things that we are doing in class.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Evaluating Information Prezi
Prezi
This week you learned how to use Prezi. Share some of your thoughts about using this as a presentation tool. Did you find it user friendly? Would you use this in some of your other classes? What did you like about it? What didn't you like?
I felt that Prezi was a very useful presentation tool. It was very user friendly and easy to use, and I plan to use it in some of my other classes. I liked that it was very simple to use, and that it was well organized. I didn’t like the method of inserting pictures, however. The method of inserting pictures on Prezi was rather unexpected, and it took me a few tries to understand it. Overall, I felt that Prezi was a very useful tool.
I agree with Alanna. Prezi was very simple to use. I didn't really need any tutorials to figure it out. It's very useful for creating interesting projects that are better to watch than PowerPoints.
2 comments:
I felt that Prezi was a very useful presentation tool. It was very user friendly and easy to use, and I plan to use it in some of my other classes. I liked that it was very simple to use, and that it was well organized. I didn’t like the method of inserting pictures, however. The method of inserting pictures on Prezi was rather unexpected, and it took me a few tries to understand it. Overall, I felt that Prezi was a very useful tool.
I agree with Alanna. Prezi was very simple to use. I didn't really need any tutorials to figure it out. It's very useful for creating interesting projects that are better to watch than PowerPoints.
Post a Comment