Friday, February 10, 2012

Excited, but confused

Blogging is a fun experience, but I find it rather hard to get used to. I have blogged before, only for school, and that did not teach me much about how to use a blog. I am excited to learn the proper way to go about blogging and finding out helpful tips that will make me want to use blogging in the future.

3 comments:

Drew Panico said...

Even if it seems a bit hard to get used to, we will be using it so often in this class that I think you will be able to adjust pretty quickly. Practice makes perfect!

Jess Gosselin said...

I am also a bit confused. But, I think that it will be easier once we learn a little bit more about the process!

Lindsay Taylor said...

I'm a little confused too. I think it's just because we haven't gotten the hang of the blogger. We'll be using this a lot in class so I'm sure we'll all get the hang of it!