This is a place to share our thoughts and ideas. Each week we will discuss some of the things that we are doing in class.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Let's Experiment!
This is my first time using a blog, and I definitely have to take some time to learn about it, but I think that after a few times of talking and commenting back and forth with other classmates, I will get used to it fairly quickly. So far, I have not seen any other comments from classmates of this term (besides Jess right before me!), so I hope that everybody begins to experiment with it so that we can start communicating with each other. Being able to do this online, which allows us to work from home if we need to, is a very helpful advantage, and I can't wait to get started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm excited too! I can't wait to learn new stuff about blogs!
Many of the students are just getting set up with their e-mails. Hopefully we will have lots of conversations going soon.
I would consider this my first time using a blog as well. I did not participate in blogging for Dr.G's class. I agree with you that it seems fairly easy to get used to. I also agree that this is extremely accurate due to the fact we can work from home.
Post a Comment