This week you have been looking at what a blog is and have found some examples of "good" blogs. If you were to set up a perfect blog, what would it look like? Would it be closed to members or open to everyone? What kinds of things would you include in it? Would you add things like pictures, videos, and podcasts?
10 comments:
If I were to have "the perfect blog", I would have different posts about different subjects. If I were to have my own personal blog, I would address different problems I went through. For that reason, I would allow my blog to be open for everyone so people could see. But for a blog like this, I would keep this closed to certain members. I would add different videos & podcasts. Soemtimes pictures, but not as much. My blog would be ran about the things I found interesting.
You have some great ideas. I would probably want a personal blog to be public too. I keep this one private because it is for school. Others can read it, but no one can add to it without my approval. I like the idea of adding multimedia as well.
I think multimedia would be great to have in a perfect blog.
If i were to make a blog i would use pictures and let it have a caption because when you look at a blog all you see is just words nothing that will truly tell you what is happen and what to ask.
My perfect blog would be about books because I love to read and want to find other boosk that are good that I might not have thought to look for. It would be open to everyone and there would be pictures of the covers of the boosk so that way they are a bit easier to find when people are looking for them.
I like Tim's idea about adding cartoon's. There are some web 2.0 tools that can create cartoons. Jess had a great idea about adding a blog about books. I did have a blog for comments about books we were reading but I did not get many responses. Jessica, have you looked at "Good Reads"?
I like Tim's idea about adding cartoon's. There are some web 2.0 tools that can create cartoons. Jess had a great idea about adding a blog about books. I did have a blog for comments about books we were reading but I did not get many responses. Jessica, have you looked at "Good Reads"?
I like Tim's idea about adding cartoon's. There are some web 2.0 tools that can create cartoons. Jess had a great idea about adding a blog about books. I did have a blog for comments about books we were reading but I did not get many responses. Jessica, have you looked at "Good Reads"?
I like Tim's idea about adding cartoon's. There are some web 2.0 tools that can create cartoons. Jess had a great idea about adding a blog about books. I did have a blog for comments about books we were reading but I did not get many responses. Jessica, have you looked at "Good Reads"?
Post a Comment