This is a place to share our thoughts and ideas. Each week we will discuss some of the things that we are doing in class.
Monday, February 6, 2012
Welcome Bloggers!
This week we will start using this forum to communicate with each other on a daily basis. Add at least one comment discussing the new things you are learning about in LIB/IT this week. Read the posts that your classmates have made and comment on at least two of them. Have you ever used a blog before? It is still a little new to me too so we can learn some new things along the way. This week we will be looking at resources that can be found on other library websites. Are you finding any new resources that you might be able to use in your classes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Several people still have not responded to their invitations to the blog. You must click on the link in your e-mail to join the group.
I have only used a blog a few times in my Expository Writing class. And, the resources from the Boston Public Library and the Library of Congress could be useful.
I myself have never used a blog, but like I said in my recent post, I can't wait to start! As for the assignments this week, I am definitely finding that I could use some of these new resources in other classes to more efficiently and easily complete tasks. I think that other teachers would really enjoy hearing about these programs and resources, and maybe even try them out in their own classrooms.
i never used a blog but i will plan on getting them used to them this will be my firt rael blog
Post a Comment