I hope everyone had a great vacation!
This week we are going to learn about the Big 6 problem solving model.
The world that we live in is so saturated with information that it is difficult to know where to begin and how to locate, evaluate , and use all that information. Hopefully, you will learn skills that will not only help you in school, but in your personal life as well.
5 comments:
i think that there is alot of info on this world that no one knows about and that what makes this blog make me feel weird
I had a great vacation. I am looking forward to learning about the Big 6 problem solving model.
my vacation was good. im looking forward to learning about the Big 6 because there is a lot of information that we shouldnt trust.
The Big 6 seems very interesting and I am excited to learn about it because I feel that it will be able to help in many situations in life, not just in school.
The Big 6 is a model for information problem solving. It should give you skills to help you in both your personal and academic life. They are life skills to help you work efficiently and effectively and be successful in life.
Post a Comment