Yes your Glog was great from an artistic standpoint. Remember as with any new technology It is all about content. This was just an introduction to what Glogster can do. I think you will go on to create great projects for other subjects that are not only creative and artistic but an effective way to use information.
Yes your Glog was great from an artistic standpoint. Remember as with any new technology It is all about content. This was just an introduction to what Glogster can do. I think you will go on to create great projects for other subjects that are not only creative and artistic but an effective way to use information.
3 comments:
Also, the Glog is really helpful and easy to use, too! It can be used to display information for anything!
Yes your Glog was great from an artistic standpoint. Remember as with any new technology It is all about content. This was just an introduction to what Glogster can do. I think you will go on to create great projects for other subjects that are not only creative and artistic but an effective way to use information.
Yes your Glog was great from an artistic standpoint. Remember as with any new technology It is all about content. This was just an introduction to what Glogster can do. I think you will go on to create great projects for other subjects that are not only creative and artistic but an effective way to use information.
Post a Comment