This is a place to share our thoughts and ideas. Each week we will discuss some of the things that we are doing in class.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Knowledgeable vs. Knowledge-able
We have been talking about the power of the media both positive and negative. watch the video above and think of what burning questions you might have. What do you think you can do to impact the world?
I can impact the world by doing small things to help out the environment and help others. Every little bit helps. I recycle, and I use products that are evironmentally friendly and paper that has been recycled. There is a lot of little things that I can do to impact the world.
2 comments:
I can impact the world by doing small things to help out the environment and help others. Every little bit helps. I recycle, and I use products that are evironmentally friendly and paper that has been recycled. There is a lot of little things that I can do to impact the world.
Is a lot of people do little things it makes a BIG difference.
Post a Comment